To help the delivery of the partnership’s aims and outcomes, a limited pot of funding is available to support innovative projects and interventions which can contribute to community safety in Birmingham South. This funding is mainly available to members of the partnership to develop small initiatives which could be rolled out or scaled up within organisations if successful.
For more information please contact Angela Huggins (firstname.lastname@example.org / 07795611711) to discuss whether or how your idea aligns to the Partnership’s priorities and plan for 2017-19.
Neighbourhoods & Community Funding Application (2017-18)
This year the Neighbourhoods & Communities Fund will to support local communities in the six priority areas of Frankley, Billesley, Three Estates, Bartley Green, Druids Heath, and West Heath to develop sustainable neighbourhood networks / partnerships. The will be available :
- To support or facilitate establishment of neighbourhood networks/partnerships
- To support established networks/partnerships develop creative and innovative ideas for engaging with and involving residents/citizens
- To support or facilitate the delivery of community activity, particularly that which impacts on resident priorities
- Only community and voluntary sector groups can apply for the funding
- Partnership proposals with at least two groups working together
- Impact broadly on one of “Community Safety” Priorities – these can be found at http://birminghamcsp.org.uk/
- And/or develops community capacity to respond to local priorities independently of or in partnership with statutory agencies, such as BCC and the Police
Completed applications (forms attached below) should be emailed to email@example.com
By Wednesday 29th November 2017 at the latest