There are a number of ways to report things that you are concerned with in your neighbourhood, by phone and online.  Click on these links to find out more:

Birmingham City Council

  • There are many council services available online and can be requested quickly and easily.


  • To report crime anonymously

Domestic Abuse

  • For non-emergencies if you are worried about domestic abuse.

West Midlands Fire Service

  • To contact your local fire station, request a home fire safety check or for enquiries about fire safety, e.g. fireworks.

Safe & Clean Neighbourhood Pocket Guide

  • A guide to reporting anything and everything in your neighbourhood

West Midlands Police

  • Non-emergency reporting to your local policing teams

Safer Travel

  • Non-emergency reporting on bus, train or metro


Pin It

Leave a Reply