There are a range of resources, groups and opportunities available to agencies and community groups on a variety of issues in Birmingham South. These are some of those which are available:
- These are in place to provide joint working opportunities on a range of issues from neighbourhood to Birmingham South level. For details, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information by Ward and District from the 2011 Census. This provides a range of useful statistics and data about different areas according for example, to age, ethnicity, faith, economic status, households.
- There are a number of courses for practitioners and professionals regularly on offer and for free. These cover a range of issues from basic awareness through to specialist qualifications.
- FCAF training – fCAF process aimed at front line practitioners and their managers in the children’s and adults’ workforce across the statutory, voluntary and private sector
- Providing a calendar of what’s on for young people, an agency notice-board and useful information about funding, term dates, as well as the different services and centres available for young people and families.
- Funding news and opportunities for children and young people activity providers
- Information, local contacts, resources, training, campaigns and information guides available on the tab links.
- Catch up with funding news posted on the blog.
- For free hep and advice on the web, there’s a number of surgeries ongoing in Birmingham South.